8 Celebration Candles – Double-dipped
A bundle of double-dipped celebration candles.
These candles are made purely with yellow beeswax with a final dip in dyed beeswax.
When lit, these candles release a subtle aroma of honey.
Transforms the mundane into something special. Elegant and a touch different. Our slender celebration candles are for every occasion.
- Handmade in England
- Black Beeswax Dye / Pure Beeswax / Cotton Wick
- Ø×H: 06 × 210 𝗆𝗆 ≓approx
- Burn time: 1.5 hrs ≓approx
• Do not burn in direct sunlight or near any source of heat.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Burn out of reach of children and pets.
• Trim the wick between burns to 10mm.
• Remove any debris that may collect in the wax pool around the wick once it is safe to do so.
• Do not allow the candle to burn all the way down and extinguish before it burns into the holder.
Tradition & Innovation
Wax Atelier re-visits traditional techniques ranging from candle dipping, paper making, to crafted textiles using natural wax. Making becomes a tool to experience the interconnection between the natural world and material culture.
WAX Atelier was founded in 2017 by multi-disciplinary designers Lola Lely and Yesenia Thibault-Picazo, in London.
Since 2020, our products have been manufactured in Barking, East London, by a team of trained artisans, originating from the local community.
About the Founders
Born in Hanoi, Lola Lely grew up in London and was curious from an early age about how objects are made. Drawing, making, and the connection between materials, process, and maker are all central to her practice.
Yesenia Thibault-Picazo is a French-born musician and designer. Exploring narrative potentials of materials through collaborations with experts in the fields of geology, anthropology, and craft, she uses design as a means to engage with diverse audiences on contemporary ecological challenges.