Angela Bra – Rosy
A soft-cup style with a triangle-shaped neckline in super-soft sustainable TENCEL™. The Angela Bra features a U wire at the centre front to give the triangle neckline sophistication and support.
Underwire-free with darted and lined cups to give shape and comfort. Gathering at the centre front allows for flexibility in fit to accommodate the natural fluctuations in your breast size.
This versatile style suits most shapes, in particular a fuller bust measurement.
- 93% TENCEL™ Lyocell / 7% Elastane
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- Made to last - it will retain its shape, colour, and softness
- Thermal regulating, breathable, and moisture-wicking - helps to eliminate odours and unwanted bacteria
- Soft plushback elastics and adjustable shoulder straps for comfort
- Hook and eye back closure
- Ethically and sustainably made in Sri Lanka
What makes TENCEL™ so great? It's natural fibers absorb moisture more efficiently than cotton, supporting the body’s natural thermal regulation and keeping your skin feeling cool and dry. It’s also super-soft to the touch, making it extra luxurious against your body. TENCEL™ is also more sustainable than cotton - even organic cotton. It requires less energy and water to produce and is biodegradable. It’s made using an award-winning ‘closed loop’ solvent spinning process. This results in 99% of the solvents and water used in the production process being recovered and recycled.
Certified OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 - this means every thread of fabric, trim or fastener we use has been tested to make sure it contains no harmful substances. No toxic dyes. No heavy metals.
Brand and care labels are made from recycled polyester yarns.
Gentle machine wash 30°C.
Sizing & Fit:
Finding your Videris bra size is easier than fitting a traditional bra. The soft-cup styles are underwire-free and flexible in fit, making it easier for you to find comfort and support in one of five sizes by taking 2 easy measurements.
• To measure your underband, wrap the measuring tape firmly around the area right under the breasts.
• To measure your bust, wrap the measuring tape firmly around your bust over the nipples.
• When choosing your size, prioritise the underband measurement. The underband needs to be firm fitting around the chest to give support. If it’s too loose the bra will lift off your chest at the centre and ride up at the back.
• Considering our breasts fluctuate in size, the bust size isn’t as important as the underband. The stretch TENCEL™ will accommodate your natural changes.
• If you find that your measurements fall into two size categories, prioritise the underband measurement and check where your traditional underwire size falls into in our size chart.
Videris is a New Zealand-based lingerie brand with wellness, sustainable and ethical practices at its heart.
Founded by Chloé Julian in 2018 and launched in 2020, almost two years of research and development has gone into designing and producing their debut collection
Before launching Videris, Chloé spent 15 years overseas designing lingerie for Stella McCartney Lingerie, Agent Provocateur, and David Beckham Bodywear. In 2017, she led the design team to launch Rihanna’s lingerie line Savage X Fenty as VP of Design.
Reflecting on her design experience and her interest in holistic health, Chloé felt there was space for a considered lingerie brand. One that combines thoughtful design, ethical and sustainable materials, and mindfulness.
Whether you need green to bring balance to your physical and emotional wellbeing or violet to spark creativity, we believe colour can help you release your light from within.
Videris - translating from Latin into 'you are seen' - is founded on these principles
Lingerie with intention - Videris believe there’s beauty in the everyday. Beauty in the everyday moments we take for ourselves to nourish and cleanse. Revive and awaken.
Reaching into our underwear drawer is no different. It’s a moment to consider what’s right for our body, our mood and the world around us.
Videris is lingerie for everyday wellbeing. Designed for comfort and support. Made from natural and sustainable fabrics. In colours designed to enhance a feeling or mood.
Natural, breathable fabrics. Designed to move with your body.