Boxy Long Sleeve Top - Navy White Stripe
A long sleeve top with a relaxed, boxy fit, made from mid-weight organic cotton jersey. The top is slightly cropped in length and features a drop shoulder, finishing in a wide cut sleeve.
- Designed in New Zealand
- Ethically Made in India (FLO & SAAS cert.)
- 100% Fairtrade organic cotton midweight '190gsm' jersey
Fabrics & Certifications:
• Made from 100% Fairtrade organic cotton midweight '190gsm' jersey.
• Organic cotton is a natural, biodegradable, and renewable resource grown from non-genetically modified seeds, without harmful chemicals. It requires 91% less water to grow than conventional cotton, and is rain-fed, hand-picked, and processed using Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes.
• All of Kowtow's garments are certified by FLO and made in a traceable supply chain, which works with Fairtrade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
• Designed for a relaxed fit. For best fit buy your true size based on our size guide, or size down one size for a closer fit.
• For best fit buy your true size based on our size guide.
• Lily-Juno is wearing a Kowtow size L. Her measurements are:
Height: 173cm / 5' 8"
Bust: 91.5cm / 36"
Waist: 68cm / 27"
Hips: 104cm / 41"
Gosia Piatek’s ethical values motivated her to launch Kowtow in 2007 and her unwavering commitment to them ever since has propelled the womenswear brand to the forefront of the conscious fashion industry. The label’s namesake Kowtow is taken from the Chinese term Kòutóu: a traditional custom of bowing to pay respect. Such mindful reverence is a running theme through all elements of the label’s ethical design process. Organic cotton, Merino, denim and exclusive prints are designed in house in New Zealand before being sewn into the brand’s signature minimalist silhouettes. Kowtow’s aesthetic is not compromised by its ethical ethos. Rather, it perfectly pairs its contemporary clothing with an equally modern message.
Founded in 2007 by Gosia Piatek, Kowtow is a label committed to creating positive change. We make a conscious decision to only use renewable and sustainable fibres and ethical manufacturing to deliver collections that are utilitarian, minimal and carry an understated sense of femininity.