Hypatia Pearl Ring – Silver
Open ring handcrafted in sterling silver with a high polished finish, featuring one natural freshwater pearl. Minimalism at its best.
- Designed and handcrafted by Emily Pearce in her studio in Auckland, NZ.
- Solid sterling silver (925) / Freshwater Pearl
- Comes in a signature leather EMBR pouch made from discarded leather
- Sizing is adjustable (set at 50𝗆𝗆 but easily altered)
- Sizing: 50 𝗆𝗆 inside circumference
Clean with a soft, lint-free cloth
Designer Emily Pearce is a self-taught Jeweller with an education and background in graphic design which she draws on when creating her work.
The EMBR aesthetic adopts visual aspects of every season and marries them with an ongoing fascination with the natural world in design, striking a balance between modern and organically pure. Incorporating geometric forms, contrasting elements, texture, and asymmetry to produce something a little unexpected but everlasting.
Every piece is made by hand in EMBR's Mount Eden studio. It is desired that every item will be worn with the same care and attention taken in the making process.
EMBR Jewellery is made from solid precious metals, mostly sterling silver manufactured by Regal Castings who are also based in Auckland, New Zealand. All offcuts and filings kept and recycled through Regal Castings.