Organic Cotton Triangle Bra - Rose Nude
The Organic Cotton Triangle Bra boasts a breathable stretch-woven construction with customisable straps and supportive, underwire-free design for all-day comfort.
- Made in Izmir, Turkey - see the factories
- 95% GOTS* organic cotton, 5% elastane
- Adjustable straps and closing clasps
- A supportive underband with no underwires
- Double layer of cotton for a padded feel
- Available in Black or Rose Nude
*GOTS Certified organic cotton from the coast of the Aegean Sea (Turkey)
GOTS certification ensures that all material, factories, production process and the final products are living up to the highest organic and fair workplace standards
No pesticides, no chemical fertilizer and no modified cotton seeds are used in production
Our invisible styles are made with GRS certified recycled nylon made from pre-consumer nylon waste.
By doing that, we use 80% less water and create 90% fewer CO2 emissions in comparison to virgin nylon production.
The recycled nylon has the same performance properties as the highest quality virgin nylon.
Machine washable. Maximum 60°C wash.
|Bust||78.5 - 86.5||84 - 91.5||89 - 96.5||94 - 104||99 - 109|
|Underband||66 - 71||66 - 76||71 - 81.5||76 - 86||81 - 94|
Organic Basics is a carbon-neutral, Copenhagen based sustainable clothing brand that makes underwear, essentials and activewear in organic and recycled materials. We believe in constant innovation, more sustainable materials and certified ethical production. Organic Basics is designed in Denmark, produced locally in Europe, and worn worldwide.
How we started:
- Three Danish school friends didn’t like any of the underwear they wore — they decided it could be made better
- No fashion school. No experience — but Organic Basics was born anyway
- They started out in 2015 by crowdfunding
- No one knew sustainability was going to be at the centre of the fashion conversation — but they were set at creating a brand with purpose and meaning
Sustainability at the core:
- We are a Sustainable native — a group of innovators, fabric geeks, activists, minimalists and more who put sustainability at the centre of everything that we do.
- We only work with renewable, recycled, low-impact or organic materials
- We design everything to last
- We invest in quality fabrics and workmanship
- We carry non-seasonal collections and limit over-production
- When we say that sustainability is the core of everything we do, we don’t mean that sustainability is nice to have — we mean that it’s the only way we act