Recycled Wool Knit - Camel
- Knitted crewneck sweater made with 100% recycled merino
- Made from pre-consumer textile waste that would otherwise go to landfill
- Soft feel and designed to keep you warm all winter
Material & Care:
- 100% recycled merino
- Handwash only. Do not tumble dry.
- Designed in Denmark. Made in Portugal - see the factories
- Also available in Navy and Charcoal Melange.
Fit & Sizing:
- Patrice is 181 cm and wears a medium
- View the size guide here
Organic Basics is a carbon-neutral, Copenhagen based sustainable clothing brand that makes underwear, essentials and activewear in organic and recycled materials. We believe in constant innovation, more sustainable materials and certified ethical production. Organic Basics is designed in Denmark, produced locally in Europe, and worn worldwide.
How we started:
- Three Danish school friends didn’t like any of the underwear they wore — they decided it could be made better
- No fashion school. No experience — but Organic Basics was born anyway
- They started out in 2015 by crowdfunding
- No one knew sustainability was going to be at the centre of the fashion conversation — but they were set at creating a brand with purpose and meaning
Sustainability at the core:
- We are a Sustainable native — a group of innovators, fabric geeks, activists, minimalists and more who put sustainability at the centre of everything that we do.
- We only work with renewable, recycled, low-impact or organic materials
- We design everything to last
- We invest in quality fabrics and workmanship
- We carry non-seasonal collections and limit over-production
- When we say that sustainability is the core of everything we do, we don’t mean that sustainability is nice to have — we mean that it’s the only way we act