Recycled Wool Knit Jumper – Charcoal Melange
- Designed in Denmark
- Made in Portugal - see the factories
- Knitted crewneck sweater made with 100% recycled merino
- Made from pre-consumer textile waste that would otherwise go to landfill
- Soft feel and designed to keep you warm all winter
- Also available in Navy and Camel
100% recycled merino
Handwash only. Do not tumble dry.
Patrice is 181 cm and wears a medium
View the size guide here
Organic Basics is a carbon-neutral, Copenhagen based sustainable clothing brand that makes underwear, essentials and activewear in organic and recycled materials. They believe in constant innovation, more sustainable materials and certified ethical production. Organic Basics is designed in Denmark, produced locally in Europe, and worn worldwide.
They are a Sustainable native — a group of innovators, fabric geeks, activists, minimalists and more who put sustainability at the centre of everything that they do. They only work with renewable, recycled, low-impact or organic materials. They design everything to last. They invest in quality fabrics and workmanship. They carry non-seasonal collections and limit over-production.