Reveal Holiday Kit
- Skin illuminating - 60mℓ RESURFACE SCRUB
- Moisture rising - 50mℓ MOISTURE RISER CREAM
- Black mesh gift bag
Resurface Scrub – Face + BodyWelcome to your new favourite scrub of all time...
Skin so smooth you'll be amazed. Polish and cleanse with blood orange, alpha hydroxy acids and walnut powder, combining to create a gentle exfoliate that leaves your skin feeling brand new. We recommend using this scrub twice a week - and please do protect your skin after use as AHA's can leave skin sensitive towards the sun.
- Made in America
- Use on the face, backs of arms, derrière cheeks, etc
Scoop out and apply to wet skin. The water will allow the product to foam. Gently massage in a circular motion. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
Tip: Add a scoop of the scrub to any liquid body soap to have more go a long way on the body. After scrubbing face, use our Deep Serum for extra soft skin.Ingredients:
• Walnut Shell Powder - fine exfoliant
• Organic Aloe Leaf Juice - heals and calms skin
• Blood Orange Oil - antiseptic and anti-inflammatory
• Decyl Glucoside - a sugar-derived ingredient used as a gentle detergent cleansing agent
• Lauryl Glucoside - cleansing Agents
• Cocamidopropyl Betaine - cleansing Agent
• Glycerin- locks moisture in
• Organic Lavender Flower Water - anti-bacterial and toning
• Organic Jojoba Seed Oil - penetrates deeply into the skin, giving a nourished healthy glow
• Rosehip Seed Oil - full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that heal skin
• Roman Chamomile Flower Water - skin soothing
• Glycolic Acid - a type of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that can act as a water-binding agent and exfoliate
• Malic Acid - an AHA ingredient derived from unripe fruit and acts as an exfoliate
• Peppermint Oil - disinfectant qualities, and cooling agent
• Phenoxyethanol - disinfectant
Tartaric Acid - antioxidant properties and is an alpha hydroxy acid
• Lactic Acid - hydrating properties and brightening of uneven skin
• Citric Acid - natural exfoliate
• Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein - improves moisture
• Provitamin B5- moisturise, soothe, and heal skin
• Vitamin E - antioxidant rich
• Sunflower Seed Oil - replenishes and soothes skin
• Organic Oat straw Extract - skin softener
• Organic White Willow Bark Extract - astringent, anti-inflammatory, and soothing properties
• Tetrasodium EDTA - prevents microbial growth
• Xanthan Gum- skin hydration and thickening agent
• Organic Alcohol - preservation and disinfectant
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Moisture Riser Cream – Face + Body + Hands
Raise your moisture levels with our powerful yet lightweight hyaluronic acid cream. Glow with hydration and revitalise your skin’s outer layers by looking and feeling softer, more plump and nourished. A unique herbal scent made by powerful oils of Blue Tansy, Marula, Rose Geranium, Clary Sage, and Carrot Seed may act as a calming vitamin pack of restoration to add in preventative measures for the long run. Organic wild-harvested blue-green algae are laced in to add a full spectrum of minerals, chlorophyll, B vitamins, beta-carotene, and pro-Vitamin A.
- Made in America
- Use AM + PM on face, neck, tops of hands etc...
Add the desired amount into hands - breathe in the fresh scent and massage into skin.
Tip: Keep Moisture Riser Cream in the fridge to add an extra cooling and de-puffing finish. Use alone or start a luxe NOTO ritual with our Resurface Scrub, then Deep Serum, followed by our Moisture Riser Cream.Heroine + Hero Ingredients:
• Hyaluronic Acid: elasticity and deep, protective hydration
• Blue Tansy: antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory. Also soothing to dry or itchy
• Marula Oil: nourishing, healing, moisturizing and improving skin elasticity
• Rose Geranium: anti-inflammatory & hydrating
• Clary Sage: can regulate sebum production, tone skin and reduce inflammation
• Carrot Seed Oil: contains moisturizing Vitamin E and protective Vitamin C, which work together to help bring new life to skin
• Blue-Green Algae: adds a full spectrum of minerals, chlorophyll, B Vitamins, beta-carotene and Pro-Vitamin A
Founder, Gloria Noto, born in Detroit to Italian parents – Gloria’s childhood was different from her peers.
“I grew up using olive oil to eat and to hydrate my skin. Summers in Sicily with fresh herbs and food straight from gardens, and salty water in my hair. In Michigan I experienced the beauty of forests, wet mossy ground, and the hard work ethic of Detroit.”
Gloria understands the beauty industry very well due to her extensive and intimate experience as a makeup artist + fine artist for over 12 years. Seeing all too clearly how the majority of manufactured products are cocktails of chemicals, pollutants, and fillers, Gloria sought out to create her own solution by developing products that reflected the changes she wanted to see. Change not only in ingredient but also in the visual identity of what wellness and inclusivity look like. She believes that living well should not be a privilege, but instead - a right - and strives to make the highest quality products that are inclusive - diverse in cost - diverse in identity - with a philanthropic and activist based edge.
NOTO Botanics is a multi-use, natural and organic full product line with belief that self-expression through beauty and self-care can be achieved all the while being mindful to the environment.
We use only the best potent, yet simple attributes coming from nature’s oils and herbs that synergistically work with your chemistry, giving you real results in and out.
MULTI-USE / MINIMAL / UNI-SEXY
Power in Simplicity
NOTO is a natural, fluid in gender, multi-use cosmetic line that is packed with uncomplicated yet high performing natural & organic ingredients.
The aspiration to be well is something we hold dear, and believe it should be available for everyone.
We also focus on:
• Customer reviewed real results
• Minimal editorial design
• Deep give back philosophy
• Vegan & Cruelty-free
• Activism through Identity
We encourage you to be as minimal or as expressive as you wish.