Sailor Jeans - Natural
High-rise jeans with a straight wide leg, made from mid-weight organic cotton denim. The jeans have front and back pockets, and are fastened with nickel-free tacks.
- Designed in New Zealand
- Ethically Made in India (FLO & SAAS cert.)
- 100% Fairtrade organic (GOTS) cotton denim
FABRICS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Made from 100% Fairtrade organic cotton 12.8oz denim.
- Organic cotton is a natural, biodegradable, and renewable resource grown from non-genetically modified seeds, without harmful chemicals. It requires 91% less water to grow than conventional cotton, and is rain-fed, hand-picked, and processed using Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes
- All of our garments are certified by FLO and made in a traceable supply chain, which works with Fairtrade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
- Finished with OEKO-TEX certified nickel-free tacks, which can be taken back and repurposed into new materials at the end of their life.
• Designed to fit high on the waist, with a standard fit.
• Felicity is wearing a Kowtow size XS. Her measurements are:
Height: 181cm / 5' 11.5"
Bust: 82cm / 32"
Waist: 63cm / 24.5"
Hips: 92cm / 36"
About the brand:
Gosia Piatek’s ethical values motivated her to launch Kowtow in 2007 and her unwavering commitment to them ever since has propelled the womenswear brand to the forefront of the conscious fashion industry. The label’s namesake Kowtow is taken from the Chinese term Kòutóu: a traditional custom of bowing to pay respect. Such mindful reverence is a running theme through all elements of the label’s ethical design process. Organic cotton, Merino, denim and exclusive prints are designed in house in New Zealand before being sewn into the brand’s signature minimalist silhouettes. Kowtow’s aesthetic is not compromised by its ethical ethos. Rather, it perfectly pairs its contemporary clothing with an equally modern message.
Who We Are:
Founded in 2007 by Gosia Piatek, Kowtow is a label committed to creating positive change. We make a conscious decision to only use renewable and sustainable fibres and ethical manufacturing to deliver collections that are utilitarian, minimal and carry an understated sense of femininity.