Worker Jeans - Black
Mid-rise jeans with a wide leg and front pleats, made from mid-weight organic cotton denim. The jeans have a low crotch, rounded front pockets and a single back patch pocket. They feature wide turned up cuffs and are fastened by a concealed front fly with nickel-free tacks.
FABRICS & CERTIFICATIONS
- 12oz 100% organic cotton denim.
- Our cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and farmers.
- Finished with OEKO-TEX certified nickel-free tacks made in Germany.
- Washed and dyed using Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved processes, which ensure the sustainable use and treatment of water.
- This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
- Designed for a relaxed fit.
- For best fit buy your true size based on our size guide, or size down one size for a closer fit.
- Wan is 180cm/5'11" tall and is wearing size S.
About the brand:
Gosia Piatek’s ethical values motivated her to launch Kowtow in 2007 and her unwavering commitment to them ever since has propelled the womenswear brand to the forefront of the conscious fashion industry. The label’s namesake Kowtow is taken from the Chinese term Kòutóu: a traditional custom of bowing to pay respect. Such mindful reverence is a running theme through all elements of the label’s ethical design process. Organic cotton, Merino, denim and exclusive prints are designed in house in New Zealand before being sewn into the brand’s signature minimalist silhouettes. Kowtow’s aesthetic is not compromised by its ethical ethos. Rather, it perfectly pairs its contemporary clothing with an equally modern message.
Who We Are:
Founded in 2007 by Gosia Piatek, Kowtow is a label committed to creating positive change. We make a conscious decision to only use renewable and sustainable fibres and ethical manufacturing to deliver collections that are utilitarian, minimal and carry an understated sense of femininity.