Pink Iris – a contemporary, classic floral
- Made in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 100% natural eau de parfum ⋯ all ingredients derived from natural sources
- 15mℓ or 50mℓ
- 1% of Pink Iris revenue goes to supporting nonprofit Plastic Soup Foundation
- Abel Odor guarantee fairtrade and sustainable farming practices
Full ingredients list:
• sichuan pepper oil - China
• basil oil - Comores Islands
• bergamot oil - Italy
• lemon oil - Italy
• grapefruit oil - Italy
• methyl anthranilate - *naturally derived grape note
• carrot seed oil
• hexenol cis-3 - *naturally derived matcha tea note
• frambinon® - *naturally derived raspberry leaf note
• cabreuva oil - Paraguay
• linalool oil
• rose absolute
• phenylethyl acetate nat. - *naturally derived honey note
• jasmin absolute - Egypt
• violet leaves absolute - Egypt
• lonone beta - *naturally derived rose note
• orris butter concrete - France
• heliotropin/piperonal - *naturally derived vanilla note
• vanillin - *naturally derived vanilla note
• bezoin siam absolute
• tonka bean absolute - Venezuela
• ambroxan - *naturally derived ambergris note
• ambrettolide - *naturally derived musk note
• non-denatured food grade grain alcohol - Italy *organic
INCI (potential allergens): - limonene, citronellon, linalool, benzyl benzoate, farnesol, citral, coumarin, eugenol, geraniol, isoeugenol, benzyl alcohol, benzyl cinnamate, benzyl salicylate
The ultimate intersection of art, ethics and natural science...
Following a failed search for a natural perfume that was chic, modern and long lasting. Abel was founded in Amsterdam by New Zealander Frances Shoemack with a simple goal - to create the world’s best natural perfume.
vita odor, living fragrance
100% natural ingredients
Rather than clouding your personality with a consistent intensity, the beauty of all natural ingredients is that they’ll evolve on your skin, working with your natural body chemistry to create a unique scent. One that will continually evolve throughout the day.
Abel lives on your skin, until it fades away.
elegant perfume for men and women
At Abel we believe...
In the power and beauty of scent. Its ability to enrich daily life in a way nothing else can. We believe that indulgence doesn’t need to have a negative impact on the earth, its inhabitants, or you.
Global industry disruptors
Natural perfume house Abel Odor was established in Amsterdam in 2013 by New Zealander Frances Shoemack following a failed search for a natural perfume that was modern, chic and long lasting. Shoemack, who cut her teeth in the New Zealand wine trade, fell in love with the emerging world of independent perfumery on her travels throughout Europe, but was frustrated to discover that within that category, no brands were focusing on natural products or sustainable and ethical supply chains. She saw a gap, long before the market was established. To create this industry disruptor, Shoemack reached out to New Zealander and Australasia’s only Master Perfumer Isaac Sinclair. Trained in Paris and Milan and now based in Sao Paulo and rapidly making a name for himself in the esteemed world of fine fragrance. Together the two set out to prove to the world you could have a natural perfume without the compromises. They did this by using the best natural science, a precision approach and sourcing the finest ingredients from around the world. Seven years since the launch of their first perfume and the pair have shown what’s possible when you think outside the square. In 2018, the UK Financial Times quoted Abel as ‘well on their way to being the world’s best natural perfume’ and the brand has been featured globally in Vogue, Conde Nast, Monocle (print and film) among others. Abel boasts a retail network more than thirty countries strong and including iconic stores such as Galerie Lafayette Paris, Liberty London, Totokaelo New York and Isetan Tokyo. In 2020 the brand came 'home' to New Zealand, establishing it's global headquarters in Wellington and putting down roots in the community.