SPF50 Sunscreen for Face & Body ⋅ Hydrating Reef Safe – 100𝚐


Hydrate and protect your skin with a mineral sunscreen that feels less like a tin of  greasy surfers zinc and more like a moisturiser. Kakadu Plum (natures highest source of Vitamin C) shields your skin from UV free radicals and promotes collagen production keeping your skin glowy and fresh. Sun Juju was formulated for the face and body, so it works well under makeup and is suitable for sensitive, acne prone skin. It also limits unnecessary packaging. 

  • Plastic free and infinitely recyclable packaging
  • Broad spectrum - protects from UVA/UVB rays
  • Plant based
  • Non-greasy 
  • Reef Safe
  • 5% profits to plant kelp 
  • Free from chemical sunscreen filters like oxybenzone, octinoxate, homosalate, avobenzone
  • Photostable. It doesn't break down in sunlight like some chemical filters
  • 100𝚐
  • Made in Australia

Zinc oxide ECOCERT certified (mineral), Kakadu Plum ACO certified, purified water, coco-caprylate caprate ECOCERT (coconut oil derived), octyldodecanol (fatty alcohol), fractionated coconut oil, glycerin ACO certified (naturally occuring alcohol, skin protectant), polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate (fatty acid made from vegetable oils), Gluconolactone (naturally occuring acid, improved cell turnover), disodium EDTA (stabilising agent), isostearic acid (fatty acid derived from cacao), sodium chloride (salt, preservative), ECOCERT cetearyl glucoside (derived from coconut oil), sodium benzoate 0.01% (preservative)

﹡ECOCERT - ECOCERT is an organic certification organisation, founded in France in 1991.

﹡ACO - Australian certified organic

Best stored in a cool dry place (below 27ºC), away from direct sunlight (even sunscreen needs protection).

Your cart is empty

Continue shopping
Successfully added to cart!

Maker Profile

Sun Juju

Sun Juju exists so we can spend longer stretches of time in the naturally beautiful places that nourish us now and in the future. It protects our skin from the elements and protects our oceans from plastic and harmful chemicals, so we can enjoy these natural places for decades to come.

Founded by sun lover and sustainability writer, Ella Liascos in Byron Bay, Sun Juju is the sunscreen she couldn't find anywhere. A sheer mineral and plant based sunscreen she could wear on her face every day that wasn't packaged in plastic.

Sun Juju is packaged in infinitely recyclable aluminium. 75-90% of all aluminium ever created is still in use today, while recycled plastic only has a 9% chance of being recycled again. Leaving a 91% chance of ending up in landfill or the ocean and breaking down into micro plastics that ends up in our water, salt and seafood.

11.1 billion tonnes of plastic items are entangled in corals, with 89% of those showing signs of disease. Safe for sensitive and acne prone skin, Sun Juju is free from hormone inhibiting chemical filters like oxybenzone, octinoxate which were banned in Hawaii in 2018 to protect the reefs.

Sun Juju donate 5% to the Climate Foundations marine permaculture project.

Shop all


Please enter your first name.
Please enter your last name.
Please enter a valid email address.

Please select what values are important to you when choosing products:

What categories are you most interested in shopping for?


These goods can be composted at the end of their useful life, leaving no trace of their existence.

Ethically Made

These goods are made by suppliers that pay fair wages, guarantee no child labour, and maintain a safe working environment.


Handcrafted goods are one of a kind that have been created by skilled artisans often using techniques passed down through generations, rather than by automated, machine-based processes. Small irregularities are celebrated and are what make handcrafted goods unique.


These goods are manufactured in the same country in which they are designed. This sustains the local economy and is more equitable for the workers and their communities. 


These goods have been crafted with materials that are derived from naturally occurring materials, plants or animals, with minimal processing. 


Goods that are made from organically grown materials and are free from harmful chemicals and pesticides. 


In an effort to reduce waste, the design of these goods are either part or wholly made from up-cycled or previously used materials. These can be either salvaged directly in their current form or from recycled materials, such as paper, glass or metal.


Goods made from materials that can be replenished at the rate they are consumed, all with minimal environmental and social impact. Such as FSC wood, bamboo and wool. 


These goods are produced by artisans or companies that are open, honest, and straightforward about their business operations. Transparency builds trust, from makers through to customers.


These are goods that contain absolutely no animal products or by-products and were not tested on animals at any stage.

Or 6 x $7 4 x $10