FIVE ORIGIN GIFT PACK - NZ Chocolate Awards Gold Winning 70's
These five 70% single-origin bars were awarded Gold medals in the NZ Chocolate Awards 2020:
- Kilombero Valley, Tanzania 70%
- Anamalai Estate, India 70% (also the Supreme Award winner)
- Soconusco, Chiapas, Mexico 70%
- Ucayali River, Peru 70%
- Kulkul, Karkar Island, Papua New Guinea 70%
Gift wrapping - this is a wrapped pack that's ready to go. We can also include a handwritten note for you - simply let us know your message in the 'Notes' section at checkout or email us your message once you receive your order confirmation email.
If you don't need us to write your message, we will still include a blank gift card for you to write your own message.
Award results - these bars have won:
- Kilombero Valley, Tanzania 70%: Gold medal, NZ Chocolate Awards 2020; Gold medal, Outstanding NZ Food Producers Awards 2020; Silver medal, Academy of Chocolate awards 2019.
- Anamalai Estate, India 70%: Supreme Winner, NZ Chocolate Awards 2020; Category Winner, NZ Chocolate Awards 2020; Gold medal, NZ Chocolate Awards 2020.
- Soconusco, Chiapas, Mexico 70%: Gold medal, NZ Chocolate Awards 2020.
Cacao Beans & Organic Cane Sugar. The Cacao Beans are spray free. No added cacao butter, lecithin or vanilla.
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free and 100% Plant Based.
Foundry Chocolate we celebrate and accentuate the remarkable personalities of the world’s finest cacao by crafting and aging micro-batches of award-winning bean-to-bar craft chocolate from scratch – using only two ingredients: Cacao Beans and Organic Sugar - all from our little foundry in Mahurangi, New Zealand.
ONLY TWO INGREDIENTS
That's all we use. Only the finest cacao beans and organic sugar.
Nothing else. No added cacao butter, lecithin or vanilla.
Nothing else to get in the way of the incredible flavours we celebrate and accentuate from the cacao. And because of this, each origin has its own unique flavours and personality. That's the magic of Foundry Chocolate.