Golden Neroli – a romantic, citrus floral
- Made in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 100% natural eau de parfum ⋯ all ingredients derived from natural sources
- 15mℓ or 50mℓ
- 1% of all Golden Neroli revenue goes to global nonprofit Pollinator Partnership
- Abel Odor guarantee fairtrade and sustainable farming practices
Staying outside, when it is least expected, exploring, hiding, from people, the warm blanket of the night falling over Lisbon...
• neroli oil - Tunesia
• mandarine oil - Italy
• bitter orange oil - France
• hexenol cis-3 - *naturally derived matcha tea note
• hexenyl acetate cis-3 - *naturally derived sweet green note
• decalacton gamma - *naturally derived waxy peach note
• bergamot oil - Italy
• petitgrain oil - Paraguay
• ylang ylang oil - Comoros Islands
• jasmin sambac absolute - India
• broom absolute - France
• ethyl acetoacetate - *naturally derived citrus note
• sandalwood oil - India
• vanilla extract - Madagascar *fair trade
• linalool - *naturally derived soft wood note
• ambrettolide - *naturally derived musk note
• non-denatured food grade grain alcohol - Italy *organic
INCI (potential allergens): - limonene, linalool, citral, benzyl benzoate, geraniol, benzyl salicylate, farnesol, benzyl alcohol, citronellol, isoeugenol, eugenol
The ultimate intersection of art, ethics and natural science...
Following a failed search for a natural perfume that was chic, modern and long lasting. Abel was founded in Amsterdam by New Zealander Frances Shoemack with a simple goal - to create the world’s best natural perfume.
vita odor, living fragrance
100% natural ingredients
Rather than clouding your personality with a consistent intensity, the beauty of all natural ingredients is that they’ll evolve on your skin, working with your natural body chemistry to create a unique scent. One that will continually evolve throughout the day.
Abel lives on your skin, until it fades away.
elegant perfume for men and women
At Abel we believe...
In the power and beauty of scent. Its ability to enrich daily life in a way nothing else can. We believe that indulgence doesn’t need to have a negative impact on the earth, its inhabitants, or you.
Global industry disruptors
Natural perfume house Abel Odor was established in Amsterdam in 2013 by New Zealander Frances Shoemack following a failed search for a natural perfume that was modern, chic and long lasting. Shoemack, who cut her teeth in the New Zealand wine trade, fell in love with the emerging world of independent perfumery on her travels throughout Europe, but was frustrated to discover that within that category, no brands were focusing on natural products or sustainable and ethical supply chains. She saw a gap, long before the market was established. To create this industry disruptor, Shoemack reached out to New Zealander and Australasia’s only Master Perfumer Isaac Sinclair. Trained in Paris and Milan and now based in Sao Paulo and rapidly making a name for himself in the esteemed world of fine fragrance. Together the two set out to prove to the world you could have a natural perfume without the compromises. They did this by using the best natural science, a precision approach and sourcing the finest ingredients from around the world. Seven years since the launch of their first perfume and the pair have shown what’s possible when you think outside the square. In 2018, the UK Financial Times quoted Abel as ‘well on their way to being the world’s best natural perfume’ and the brand has been featured globally in Vogue, Conde Nast, Monocle (print and film) among others. Abel boasts a retail network more than thirty countries strong and including iconic stores such as Galerie Lafayette Paris, Liberty London, Totokaelo New York and Isetan Tokyo. In 2020 the brand came 'home' to New Zealand, establishing it's global headquarters in Wellington and putting down roots in the community.