Hand Knitted Chunky Knit Hat - Natural
This adorable 16 ply hand knitted beanie is thick and fits snugly on baby's head for extra warmth, yet there's plenty of stretch to allow for growing babies. Earflaps keep the ears warm and snug and can be tied under the chin or left loose - either way, the ears will be covered. The perfect baby gift.
- Hand knitted locally in New Zealand using pure 16ply merino wool
- Coloured using eco-friendly dyes
- Merino wool is lighter, softer and more pliable than traditional wool which makes it feel soft and luxuriously gentle next to your skin
- Non-irritating to even the most sensitive skins
- Keeps baby warm in winter and cool in summer
Weebits believe in the power of heirlooms - pieces that transcend seasons and generations. Their garments are carefully crafted to ensure they not only last but also never go out of style. When you choose Weebits, you are making an economical choice, one that defies the fast-fashion culture of today.
In 2008, Debbie Green has enlisted the help of six lovely ladies from Geraldine from which developed into co-op of knitters. Stocked in London & Amsterdam to Aotearoa, they continue to embrace the magic of classic designs, soft natural colours, and the joy of passing on cherished garments to family and friends.