Hand Knitted Rompers - Mushroom
Keep that little one in warm in these super cute rompers. Ribbed legs, shoulder straps and chest band. Full body to under the arms with shoulder straps that can be either crossed at the back or left straight as baby grows. Two buttons at the front for easy removal. Simply gorgeous!
- Hand knitted locally in New Zealand using pure 8ply merino wool
- Coloured using eco-friendly dyes
- Merino wool is lighter, softer and more pliable than traditional wool which makes it feel soft and luxuriously gentle next to your skin
- Non-irritating to even the most sensitive skins
- Keeps baby warm in winter and cool in summer
Weebits believe in the power of heirlooms - pieces that transcend seasons and generations. Their garments are carefully crafted to ensure they not only last but also never go out of style. When you choose Weebits, you are making an economical choice, one that defies the fast-fashion culture of today.
In 2008, Debbie Green has enlisted the help of six lovely ladies from Geraldine from which developed into co-op of knitters. Stocked in London & Amsterdam to Aotearoa, they continue to embrace the magic of classic designs, soft natural colours, and the joy of passing on cherished garments to family and friends.