Organic Cotton Basic Bra – Black
The Organic Cotton Basic Bra is a wireless, racer-back bra made with organic cotton, featuring adjustable straps.
- Made in Izmir, Turkey - see the factories
- 95% GOTS* organic cotton / 5% elastane
- Adjustable straps and closing clasps
- A supportive underband with no underwires
- Double layer of cotton for a padded feel
- Available in Black or Oak
• GOTS Certified organic cotton from the coast of the Aegean Sea (Turkey)
• GOTS certification ensures that all material, factories, production process and the final products are living up to the highest organic and fair workplace standards
• No pesticides, no chemical fertilizer and no modified cotton seeds are used in production
• Our invisible styles are made with GRS certified recycled nylon made from pre-consumer nylon waste.
By doing that, we use 80% less water and create 90% fewer CO2 emissions in comparison to virgin nylon production.
• The recycled nylon has the same performance properties as the highest quality virgin nylon.
Machine washable. Maximum 60°C wash.
Size Guide (cm)
|Bust:||78.5 - 86.5||84 - 91.5||89 - 96.5||94 - 104||99 - 109|
|Underband:||66 - 71||66 - 76||71 - 81.5||76 - 86||81 - 94|
Organic Basics is a carbon-neutral, Copenhagen based sustainable clothing brand that makes underwear, essentials and activewear in organic and recycled materials. We believe in constant innovation, more sustainable materials and certified ethical production. Organic Basics is designed in Denmark, produced locally in Europe, and worn worldwide.
How we started:
Sustainability at the core: