Invisible Tank Top - Deep Taupe
Black, Rose Nude or Deep Taupe
An invisible tank top made with clean-cut, recycled materials for a seamless look and feel.
- Clean-cut, invisible tank top made in recycled materials
- Designed to be invisible under your dress or top
Material & Care
- Our invisible styles are made with GRS certified recycled nylon made from pre-consumer nylon waste
- By doing that, we use 80% less water and create 90% fewer CO2 emissions in comparison to virgin nylon production.
- The recycled nylon has the same performance properties as the highest quality virgin nylon
- Breathable, lightweight and moisture-wicking
- Maintains its shape time after time
- 82% recycled nylon, 18% elastane
- Machine washable. Maximum 60°C wash
- We recommend the conscious choice of 30°C
- Please use a GUPPYFRIEND™ when washing
- Made fairly in Izmir, Turkey - see the factories
Organic Basics is a carbon-neutral, Copenhagen based sustainable clothing brand that makes underwear, essentials and activewear in organic and recycled materials. We believe in constant innovation, more sustainable materials and certified ethical production. Organic Basics is designed in Denmark, produced locally in Europe, and worn worldwide.
How we started:
- Three Danish school friends didn’t like any of the underwear they wore — they decided it could be made better
- No fashion school. No experience — but Organic Basics was born anyway
- They started out in 2015 by crowdfunding
- No one knew sustainability was going to be at the centre of the fashion conversation — but they were set at creating a brand with purpose and meaning
Sustainability at the core:
- We are a Sustainable native — a group of innovators, fabric geeks, activists, minimalists and more who put sustainability at the centre of everything that we do.
- We only work with renewable, recycled, low-impact or organic materials
- We design everything to last
- We invest in quality fabrics and workmanship
- We carry non-seasonal collections and limit over-production
- When we say that sustainability is the core of everything we do, we don’t mean that sustainability is nice to have — we mean that it’s the only way we act