TENCEL™ Lite Briefs (2-pack) – Black
Available in Black or Dusty Rose
- Designed in Denmark
- Made fairly in Apúlia, Portugal - see the factories
- Briefs made in an eco-friendly wood pulp fibre called TENCEL™
- Softer than silk and smoother than cotton
- Simple design and comfortable elastic waistband
• 95% lyocell TENCEL™, 5% elastane
• Made consciously in TENCELTM Lyocell - an eco-friendly fabric made from wood pulp
• TENCELTM Lyocell - made by the brand LenzingTM is a cellulose fabric made from eucalyptus trees. • The process to make TENCELTM is more environmentally responsible than cotton because it takes 80% less water to grow the trees. The fabric is also, softer, lighter and less prone to wrinkling than cotton.
Machine washable. Maximum 60°C wash
Size Guide (cm)
|To Fit Waist:||61–65||66–70||71–75||76–80||81–85|
Organic Basics is a carbon-neutral, Copenhagen based sustainable clothing brand that makes underwear, essentials and activewear in organic and recycled materials. We believe in constant innovation, more sustainable materials and certified ethical production. Organic Basics is designed in Denmark, produced locally in Europe, and worn worldwide.
How we started:
Sustainability at the core: